Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorite Finds

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner:  This product really works, in keeping the mold and mildew at bay.  We have a shower with a shower door, and the air does not circulate to dry up the water quick enough to keep it dry inside.  This works well, and you can get the refills at a good price at Sam's Club for a 4 pack.
Martha Stewart Covered Casserole for Macy's:  This beauty is not a LeCrueset pan, but a Martha Stewart covered casserole that cooks beautifully and cleans up as good as new!  I love it!  It is very heavy, and it sure came in handy with my jam making!


Crock Pot:  Yes, this is an old, 1985 Crock Pot with a removable insert, that works as good as the first day I used it!  I have an oval stainless steel one as well, but it gets hotter and burns things easier than this big one.  Never had a problem with this old gal...and I got it as a wedding present! 
Yep, she's lasted as long as my marriage!  :-)

Wusthof 6.5" Santoku Knife:  My favorite sharp knife that cuts through meat, whole carrots, and anything else I put to the test, with ease!  I also have the Santoku knife sharpener and use that everytime I go to use my knife, and just love it!  I had a different brand and it was too heavy to use.  This one is light and works GREAT!

That is it for now!  Just a few things I can't live without! 

No comments: