Monday, January 10, 2011

The ABC's of ME

This is a picture of our dog Ozzie (who is mentioned below).  The Rocket Scientist had knee surgery last week and decided to drive himself to work today.  He is doing well, but is on crutches for the week with a bandaged knee and a brace.  Yikes!  After Friday we will see if he has to keep using the crutches or not.

I have been seeing these ABC's of me out in blogland, so I decided to post them for myself here!

A - Age: 48
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Mopping
D - Dog's name: Ozzie (named for the White Sox General Manager)
E - Essential start of the day item: Extra Bold coffee from my Keurig
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: Alto Sax and Organ/piano
J - Job: Bookstore Sales Associate at our church bookstore
K - Kids: 3 Daniel, Alivia and Ryan
L - Living arrangements: Me, Husband, 3 kids, dog and fish all in the same house!
M - Music you love: Pop, Christian and Christmas Music!
N - Nicknames: Mom
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Yes, when I had my kids
P - Pet Peeve: People driving slow
Q - Quote from a movie: "You should see what it looks like from out here!"
R - Right handed or left: right
S - Siblings: A half brother and a half sister
T - Time you wake up: usually around 5:30
U - Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Parsnips
W - Workout Style: Just Dance 2 on Nintendo Wii
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, ankle, back, neck
Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes and fudge
Z - Z best place to visit: Disney World!

No comments: