1. I have two sick kids, the youngest of whom threw up two glasses of orange juice and half a hamburger with ketchup all over his bedroom carpet (TMI) and it will not come up. Used three different cleaning methods including a carpet cleaner and nothing is removing the stain.
2. Sweet Girl has a dance recital in 2 days where she is dancing in four different numbers and now she is sniffling, sneezing and hacking all over. Not good for a piroette!
3. Spent $50 on a throw rug at Target for Little Man's carpet in his bedroom to cover unsightly stain which shows the sitter on Saturday Night just what has been going on in said room.
4. Went to AC Moore to get spray glitter and glitter glue for props used in Sweet Girl's recital.
5. Computer mouse is driving me crazy.
6. College Boy is buying up things (Hollister Jeans) he NEEDS since being home for the summer and eating me out of house and home.
7. Sprinkler system outside decided to gush water all over from the main hub while system is running and we just got that part replaced a few weeks ago.
8. The Rocket Scientist has been out of town while all of this is going on.
And it has only been three days... ugh!!