Thursday, May 29, 2008

Winding Down


Last night we went to BFF's daughter's high school graduation. I can remember like yesterday, seeing her as a tiny newborn all wide-eyed, staring up at you from her baby car seat. Time really flies by sometimes. Things are winding down here now. College Boy is home for the summer from college, Sweet Girl has her last full day of school today, and Little Man is on his summer break from pre-school. All is well with the world, except what are we going to do this summer?? I'm afraid if we don't have reservations for hotels at the keys or at Disney yet, those won't be happening. We'll see! In the meantime, check out this video. I have seen it before, but it gets me laughing SO hard I get tears in my eyes!

1 comment:

melissa said...

OMG - that video is TOO funny! I am sending it to both my big guys!

Melissa