Saturday, October 18, 2008

Candy Corn

It's that time of year again, when the stores are stocked with fall sweets and the sweet tooth comes out stronger and stronger! I'm going to try to lay off sweets for a while. I know this is the worst time of year to do that, but I've got to lose some weight and get my body into shape before winter hits. ha! My friend Melissa (at MCC designs) was telling us about her candy corn addiction, and I think I made it worse for her by suggesting mixing them with peanuts and m&m's. Here are some YUMMY recipes you can put out and will get devoured in no time flat!

Great candy bar recipe tastes in a bowl:

Snickers - candycorn, salted dry roasted peanuts, m&m's
PayDay - candycorn and dry roasted peanuts
Chunky with raisins - candycorn, peanuts, m&m's and raisins

Happy Snacking!!

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I say that I don't like candy corn but the minute I get my hands on some I can't stop eating it!!