Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Trunk or Treat







Halloween night the kids got dressed up in their costumes. Little Man was Batman and Sweet Girl was a Cat(woman). The Rocket Scientist and I dressed up as pirates, because we participated in our church's Trunk or Treat at the local High School. Wow, was it crowded! 6000 people were there, and I believe it! Not a minute went by that one of us wasn't handing out candy. Amazing! But the church did it up well, and everyone had a great time.

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Now that my kids are 18 and 22, I'm puzzled as to why we never did the Batman/Catwoman costumes. My son had every Batman toy they made...

This IS our life! said...

It was a lot of fun - and you're right.. there wasnt a moment that candy wasnt being passed out. So crazy - but very exciting!

Daniel said...

A vest and an earring? Dad's starting to look like a liberal college student... ;)

Mika said...

Hi Lisa,
I can not believe how big all your kids are getting!!! I feel like you just told me the youngest was born. You guys looked great!