Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Well, I was worried about long lines at the voting precincts today, and it ended up I didn't have to wait at all! I went around 10:00 this morning with no wait! That was great, because I had Little Man in tow and didn't want to have to deal with him in a long line for over an hour. Now, let's pray that God's Will will be done and the RIGHT man will be in office! This will be exciting, no matter who will be president.

On another note, my DEAR College Boy was at a (democratic) rally in Tallahassee over the weekend and got to hold a sign and was standing behind Joe Biden. Here is a picture of him. He has the FSU hoodie on and the Ray Ban Sunglasses. (who raised this boy, a bunch of Monkeys???)




1 comment:

This IS our life! said...

ME too ME too... so important to vote!
Good for Danny!!!!