Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Orgaization Book for those of us with ADD

Organizing Solutions for People With Attention Deficit Disorder: Tips and Tools to Help You Take Charge of Your Life and Get Organized Organizing Solutions for People With Attention Deficit Disorder: Tips and Tools to Help You Take Charge of Your Life and Get Organized by Susan C. Pinsky



My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book had some good ideas for those of us that are ADD. Mainly it was first to purge what you don't use, then when you store it, have it out in the open where you can see it - like open shelving. I had done this with my spices - not having them hid in a cabinet but have them in a spice rack that is on the wall of my pantry. Though it may not "look" the best, it will help you function better and I have found that this is true, already doing this without knowing it was something that would benefit a person with ADD. Unfortunately I didn't finish the entire book (due to my ADD I would suppose!) but I will check it out from the library again and finish it.



View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

"Unfortunately I didn't finish the entire book (due to my ADD I would suppose!)" Ha ha ha! I'll have to check it out...look a squirrel!

Lisa Russell said...

Yes, that would be me -- looking for the squirrel! ;-)